1. I love cake. I can never imagine not wanting to eat cake. . . until you call it a “dump cake”. I just had to get that out there. I’ve been seeing so many recipes around lately for the aforementioned cakes. I can’t take it. (Great now that I’ve gotten that out of the way…on to positive things!)
2. There’s nothing happier than getting a package of yarn in the mail. Although I haven’t started the West Knits Mystery KAL yet, my yarn is here and ready to go! I’m using Cascade Heritage in Steel, Cerulean and Como Blue.
3. I’m slowly but surely conquering the Damask shawl! The beginning has a whole lot of mistakes but it got better as I went. Mistakes give a piece character. Right? Right.
4. I need the following items:
I saw this on tattoosandtarts and just knew I had to have it!
5. Speaking of Jane Austen, I’m silly excited to see Austenland. I studied Jane Austen fan fiction / Jan Austen mania as part of my senior thesis in college. Rotten Tomatoes score be darned…this is right up my alley.
6. Game of Thrones. You sneaky devil you. I held out for a long time, hid in other rooms while my husband was watching and probably even said I thought it was dumb at some point. I’ve caved. I watched Season 1, Episode 1 out of sheer boredom on Saturday morning and Sunday night finished off the whole first season. Ugh…can the weekend get here so I can start Season two already?
What’s on your mind?